Discover how to re-create apple cider vinegar with honey doughnuts using Pipkin’s healthier low-carb ingredient alternatives. For this recipe, we will be using our delicious coconut flour. At Pipkin, we love using coconut flour as not only is it full of fibre and all-round goodness, it’s also much more filling than plain flour, although that doesn’t stop us coming back for more!
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 157ml cups apple cider vinegar with honey
- 128g coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Snow sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a doughnut baking tray well using melted coconut oil.
- In a large bowl crack the eggs and add the salt, apple cider vinegar with honey and melted coconut oil,
- Using a separate bowl sift together cinnamon, baking soda and coconut flour.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixture and mix well until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Transfer the doughnut batter to the doughnut baking tray applying the batter evenly.
- Place the doughnut tray into the oven and bake at 180C for 10 minutes or until the doughnuts are golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the doughnut try for 10 minutes before flipping onto a wire rack to cool, to ensure they do not fall apart.
- Sprinkle snow sugar onto the doughnuts, finally, enjoy!