Create delicious light but fluffy pancakes in minutes with our foolproof coconut flour pancake recipe! Feeling fruity? Try out one of our simple tantalizing toppings.
- 125g coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 240ML non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a mixing bowl and stir to combine ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, add the almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, mix together.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour 65 grams of the batter into a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve with one of our toppings below!
- 500g fresh strawberries
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 67g granulated sugar
- Cut all of the strawberries into quarters setting aside 6.
- Add the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice in one saucepan over a low heat and bring to boil, occasionally stirring.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring. Next, mash the strawberries using a potato masher.
- Add sliced non-boiled strawberries combine with the mashed strawberries and simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool, pour on top of pancakes and enjoy!
Peaches & Cream Topping
- 2-3 small peaches peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 75g plain Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Honey
- Add the peaches to a small saucepan and with brown sugar and water, simmer on a medium heat until the peaches are soft.
- To finish top the pancakes with Greek yoghurt, cooked peaches and drizzle honey.