Discover how to make sweet potato crisps with just 3 ingredients! To celebrate #WorldVegetarianDay we’re sharing a simple yet yummy recipe that is perfect for daytime or evening snacking for all of you veggies out there! The best bit… you only need 3 ingredients!
Did we mention that ALL of Pipkin’s products are 100% vegetarian? Click here to discover our full range.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, line a baking tray with baking paper, set aside.
- Slice the sweet potatoes thinly or if you prefer thicker crisps cut them thicker, however, the bake time will take a little longer.
- Once sliced place the raw crisps in a bowl and set aside.
- Scoop out 1 – 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and melt in the microwave for 20 – 30 seconds.
- Once the coconut oil is melted coat both sides of each crisp in the bowl.
- Place the slices on the baking tray and sprinkle with Himalayan salt.
- Pop in the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- Check the product is light and crispy, then place on a cooling rack until the crisps are cool.
Finally, enjoy! Have you tried our recipe? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section of this post.