Looking for a gift with a difference this Father’s Day? Why not give Dad a head start on the Summer season by helping him to feel healthy, strong and SUPER! Whether he enjoys working out or not, Hemp Protein Powder is a great ingredient to add to his daily diet with so many benefits. Hemp Protein Powder can also be used as an alternative to whey protein or meat (hey vegans and vegetarians!) as a perfect nutritious addition in healthy bars, soups and protein shakes.
Why Hemp Protein?
Hemp protein contains a high concentration of protein but also heart-healthy fats and fiber. Hemp protein is jam-packed with vitamins such as magnesium, iron, calcium, zinc and more, making it super-good for you, don’t feel limited to shakes as we have recipes that he’ll LOVE!
Father’s Day Breakfast Recipes
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, help Dad to kick start his Father’s Day in the best way!
Hemp Protein Pancakes
Making Dad breakfast in bed? Try Pipkin’s delicious protein pancakes whether he likes them savoury or sweet, he’s in for a treat!
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 Tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 Tablespoon Pipkin’s Hemp oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ cup Pipkin’s Hemp Protein Powder
- ½ cup flour or try it with Pipkin’s Raw Organic Coconut Flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Pipkin’s Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat a good non-stick pan on a low heat
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond milk, ground flax seed,Hemp Oil, and vanilla essence. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the hemp protein, flour, Himalayan salt, baking powder, and cinnamon
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk well to combine
- Allow the batter to sit for 2 minutes whilst it thickens
- Scoop the batter onto pre-heated pan
- Cook until the pancake is browned on one side, flip over and cook until browned on the other side
- Place on a cooling rack for 2 minutes to allow the pancakes to cool down
- Add in any fruit, honey and more!
Hemp Protein Powder Blueberry Smoothie
To compliment the protein pancakes why not create a Hemp Protein Blueberry smoothie bursting with flavour and goodness?
- 240ml water
- 1 1/4 cups (300g) vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of Pipkin’s Hemp Protein Powder
- 1 tablespoon sprouted flaxseed meal
- Pinch of Pipkin’s Himalayan Salt
- 320g frozen blueberries
Place all of the ingredients into the blender and blend for 30 – 60 seconds until smooth and enjoy!