Immune-boosting tea to the rescue! You may have heard about many supposed benefits of apple cider vinegar? While some claims do not yet have enough support behind them, apple cider vinegar has proven to be beneficial in a number of ways. Pipkin’s 100% Organic Apple Cider Vinegar helps soothe sore throat symptoms and is infused with antibacterial and antiviral properties making the formula particularly beneficial. It is completely unfiltered and unrefined, and most importantly includes The Mother of vinegar, which means that it contains all of the proteins and bacteria that make apple cider vinegar so effective and healthy.
Health benefits of apple cider vinegar:
- The high acidity level makes it great for fighting harmful bacteria
- Aids in weight loss by boosting metabolism and helping people consume fewer calories
- Drastically helps fight diabetes by reducing blood sugar levels and improving insulin function
- May aid in heartburn by lowering the pH in the upper stomach
- May aid in digestion due to probiotic components
Immune-boosting ginger & lemon tea recipe
- 2 cm piece root ginger
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar or Apple Cider Vinegar with Honey
- 1 teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- Thinly slice the root ginger and add to mug.
- Fill your mug with water boiled from the kettle.
- Squeeze half a lemon into the mug, add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and 1 to 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with honey, stir.
- Leave your immune-boosting tea to cool for a few minutes.
- Last but not least, enjoy!
Did you wake up feeling a little under the weather but don’t have all of the ingredients listed above? Simply add 1 -2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in your usual herbal tea to combat sore throats and coughing!
Love this recipe? Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration.