Immune-boosting tea to the rescue! It’s that time of year again no, not Christmas we’re talking about something much more exciting -cold and flu season! As the temperature plummets and illnesses such as sore throats and the common cold & flu rise, let Pipkin’s apple cider Vinegar with honey help soothe sore throat symptoms. It’s infused with antibacterial and antiviral properties making the formula particularly beneficial during winter months.
Did you know that apple cider vinegar can help fight bacteria whilst the honey helps to reduce coughing by soothing and coating the throat? You do now 😉 Check out our refreshing immune-boosting ginger & lemon tea recipe below!
Immune-boosting ginger & lemon tea recipe
- 2 cm piece root ginger
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 or 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with honey
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Thinly slice the root ginger and add to mug.
- Fill your mug with water boiled from the kettle.
- Squeeze half a lemon into the mug, add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and 1 to 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with honey, stir.
- Leave your immune-boosting tea to cool for a few minutes.
- Last but not least, enjoy!
Woke up feeling a little under the weather but don’t have all of the ingredients listed above? Simply add 1 -2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with honey in your usual herbal tea to combat sore throats and coughing!
Love this recipe? Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe inspiration.