With one of our favourite national days fast approaching (we’re talking about national pizza day of course) it only feels right to share our simply tasty veggie pizza recipe in celebration! Who doesn’t love pizza?
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. coconut flour
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. sea salt
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup of grated cheese mozzarella
- ½ cup black olives
- ½ cup chopped mushrooms
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup peppers
- Rocket to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line a pizza tray with parchment paper.
- Mix together all of the wet ingredients in one bowl and the dry ingredients in another.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Next, roll the batter onto parchment paper until you get the thickness that you want for your pizza.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Top with the tomato sauce, veggies and cheese.
- Place back in the oven to bake for another 2-3 minutes or just until the cheese has melted.
- Lastly, enjoy!