Stuck on vegan breakfast ideas? We’ve pulled together our favourite simple recipes! Whether you’re partaking in Veganuary or want to try some yummy vegan breakfast recipes we have just the solution!
Smashed Avocado on Toast
Simply add one large avocado into a bowl add cracked pepper, a pinch of Himalayan salt, chilli flakes and a squeeze of lime. Spread the avocado on some toasted vegan sourdough and finish with a topping of hemp seeds.
- 125g coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons organic sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 240ML non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Jam to serve
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a mixing bowl and stir to combine ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, add the almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, mix together.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour 65 grams of the batter into a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
- Serve warm with strawberry jam and your favourite toppings
Goji Berry Bowl
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Pipkin Coconut butter
- 3 tablespoons Chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon raw walnuts
- 1/3 cup mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Pipkin Goji berries
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender, mix together until you get the right consistency which should be similar to a thick yoghourt, to thicken simply add more frozen berries or coconut butter.
To complete your Goji bowl add whichever toppings tickle your fancy. Here at Pipkin, we like to sprinkle our bowls with the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon of Goji berries
- 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds
- Fresh blackberries and raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds